Pain in both butt and leg
I m an architect so i have a sitting job of 8 hrs.This pain started on 27 april & till now it did'nt get better.my ESR-7 VIT.D -15.9 MRI of whole spine SI joint is Normal it shows minimal disc bulge at c4 c5 disc. After taking ME-12 and E.COD i am little better  but still have pain its a moving pain i have burning feet

Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

usually sitting table work causes back muscle strain later it will lead on to stiffness and contracture of back & hamstring muscles. if MRI is normal this will be probable cause for back & thigh pain , burning feet in your age if you are non diabetes due to plantar fasciitis , get evaluated by orthopedic surgeon ,might require physiotherapy &flexibility training