Pain in back
My mothers age is 50 and she feel to much pain in her back. Whenever she work to much the pain started. She is in a problem spondalities . what should we do when to much pain occur. Please tell me some medicine name. Plssss
22 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. S. Joseph Peter Rajan (PT)
Physiotherapist 13 yrs exp Kanchipuram
Hello madam/  Sir if your mother has spondylitis which may due to degeneration, pain medication may give relief for certain hours or days but medication for pain has Their own side effect So better u consult a physiotherapist who may help your mom by reducing her pain using modalities and manual Therapy methods and may taught her with lifestyle modifications and Exercises that can reduce the pain and prevent from future sufferings Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.