Pain in back
I have a problem from 2-3 weeks,whenever I get up from sleep in morning their is a regular pain in my back for 3-4 hours.consult plz..I have marked that red spot,at that spot I have pain.

Dr. Anuradha Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Noida

Spine X-Ray must to exact know condition
Hi. The back pain is due to the spasm of the the back muscles.. Use proper body mechanics: Stand smart. Maintain a neutral pelvic position. If you must stand for long periods, place one foot on a low footstool to take some of the load off your lower back. Alternate feet. Good posture can reduce the stress on back muscles. Sit smart. Choose a seat with good lower back support, armrests and a swivel base. Consider placing a pillow or rolled towel in the small of your back to maintain its normal curve. Keep your knees and hips level. Change your position frequently, at least every half-hour. Lift smart. Avoid heavy lifting, if possible, but if you must lift something heavy, let your legs do the work. Keep your back straight — no twisting — and bend only at the knees. Hold the load close to your body. ..Consult Orthopedician....