Pain in anus and bladder
I get sharp pain in my anus and it spreads till abdomen. I was diagnosed for E coli in Urine culture and semen culture some other infection. The Urologist at Hospital Chennai gave me Antibiotic but no use. Again in Urine culture and semen culture more infection was seen. He changed Antibiotic but I still have pain while passing Urine. In the last few days I developed pain in abdomen. The pain inside anus was reported to Urologist. He checked my Prostate gland and penis. He couldn't solve it. He asked me to do MRI if problem repeats. I am searching for an expert Urologist at Chennai. Please inform what could be the reason for pricking pain at times inside anus and also at abdomen. Uroflow test done, Ultrasound done all tests are normal.

Dr. Phanindra V V
Sexologist 9 yrs exp Bangalore

Consult nearby Ayurveda doctor. It appears pittaja mutra kricchra, which can be cured in Ayurveda.