Pain in ankles
Hello there.. I have pain in ankles only after walking for very long time or excessive running.. That is not frequent but sometimes.. Can I apply torafam oil for pain relief

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi there I understand your concern... There are many reasons for ankle pain,some of them are trauma, stress fracture,extensor tendinitis which is inflammation of the tendons on the top of the foot,ganglion,gout,Sinus Tarsi Syndrome,diabetes, peripheral neuropathy etc...so detailed examination and investigations necessary to diagnose and treat the condition properly...I would suggest you to consult nearest orthopedic surgeon they will do the needful.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. I hope you are not in too much pain. You can take a pain killer like tab. Aceclofenac 100mg twice a day after food. Apply tolagin gel over the affected area. Kindly have a high protein diet and high calcium diet. Tab. Supracal pro once a day after food for one month. Tab. D3 must 60k once a week for 3 months. Consult a orthopedician if the isdue still persists. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.