Pain in Ankle

I'd fallen from steps that led to twisting of my feet. Though it was a pain just for some time. And after just a day or 2 I was able to walk perfectly. I can still walk well, but when I cannot twist my leg up to previous extent again, it pains a little. What medication is to be done?
views-icons 34 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in Ankle

doctor profile image
Dr. Neeraj R Bijlani
13 yrs. of exp | Mumbai | Orthopedic Surgeon
I feel you have got an ankle sprain and it is better to consult a orthopaedic doctor as he can prescribe some brace and medicines and evaluate the ligaments also You may require an xray also
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?