Pain during urination
I m suffering a conti pain during urination frm 22feb nd i think in initial days sm blood was also thre but i misconcepted it with my periods as the date was near.It was more pain during initial but nw its little less and i think pain of sensation has cause more frequent urination as comparable to water intake

Dr. Vasundhara Mehrotra
Homeopath 11 yrs exp Ghaziabad
You should get a urine test both routine and microscopic done for a better assessment of your problem . Till the time you get your urine test done .. Drink more water specifically every time before you go for urination .You should consult a good doctor in your location .Cantharis 200 three times a day can reduce your pain and inflammation of urinary tract.