Pain during intercourse
Yesterday night my wife reported pain in her lower pelvic area during our intercourse. We consulted gynecologist, she has prescribed medicines, for infection for five days.pls suggest pills for birth control which are at present I use condoms...she is not comfortable with condoms healthwise.
23 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Shubhada Jathar
Gynecologist 35 yrs exp Pune
Birth controll pills are according to each individual's health. Consult your gynaecologost.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.