Pelvic pain in pregnancy
I m pregnant ( third trimester) suffering with pelvic pain bcoz of which I couldn't sleep properly, couldn't put legs together so kindly help me with a solution

Dr. Veena Vidyasagar
Gynecologist 35 yrs exp Bangalore

There can be several reasons for this problem. Sometimes, the head of the baby trying to enter pelvis may be the cause. Presence of any lump in the pelvic region may be responsible. If it has been long time since the ultrasound has been done, it is worthwhile getting it repeated. Faulty posture may be responsible. There may be compression of nerves.
It is advisable to consult both Obstetrician and Orthopedician if the intensity of pain is severe.