Pain below gum near jaw
Pain since yesterday above lower jaw right side (seems to be below gums) below all teeth. Sometimes pain is in upper right side too. Pain comes and goes. Not static. But intensity quite high, causing headache too. No swelling or redness in gums. No bleeding. I have a molar tooth's some part broken 3 months back. It was not discomforting till now, but it is paining a bit too. Pain more at night time. Please suggest what could be the problem and how to resolve?

Hello... It could be root infection... Local infection cause pain and swelling... Severe pain could cause headache .... You must get your teeth examined... I. Some cases malocclusion of teeth can cause pain. You better consult dentist in nearest hospital ..............