Pain behind knee corner
A typical pain behind my knee right corner from 4 days... One day i felt like I am losing some connection on the spot while walking. It also coming while I am stretching my leg for long time. No pain during walking or sitting. But after taking some rest by sitting, it suddenly coming. I don't know how to explain that pain but I am suffering some times badly. Please can any one give a suggestion or can find the problem.

Hi..... Hello there...... If you have leg pain from cramps or overuse, take these steps first: Rest as much as possible.Elevate your leg....Apply ice for up to 15 minutes. Do this 4 times per day, more often for the first few days....Gently stretch and massage cramping muscles....Take over-the-counter pain medicines.... Other treatment options will depend on the cause of your leg pain..... Consult Orthopedician..... ,,