Pain around right ear.
Having pain around right ear. At the point where lower and upper jaws meet. Have pain when I open my mouth wide open. Initially it didn't hurt this much but now it's severe. When I open mouth to eat it hurts most for 1st time then onwards little less. Shud I contact ENT or physician or wht? What might be the problem?
28 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

your symptoms are suggestive of temporomandibular joint dysfunction leading to pain.. one more possibility is infection of ear canal leading to pain while movement or joint consult a dentist or maxillofacial surgeon first then you can consult ENT specialist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?