Pain and spasm in neck
I have a spasm  started in February 2021 in my neck results in neck straightening, wholr day I am feeling neck back ache that just ruined up quality of my life. Rest I did MRI which is showing normal age changes according to 33 age as grade1. Please tell me when I get relieved as what problem I have actually

It might be starting stage of cervical spondylitis. Mostly due to poor neck posture and weak neck muscles. Consult physiotherapist and do daily neck strengthening exercises, that will take care of your problem.

Share mri report also. Take tab symbal 20 after dinner and tab synaptol 150 at bedtime for 10 days.