Pain and sowllen occipital area and ear
I have been getting recurring headaches from past 3-4 months..and was taking pain killers.sometimes it's in left hand side of head and sometimes it's in right side. This time it's back of the head near the oscipital area and it's slightly swollen yesterday night I was having chills with motion 3 times and back of the head starting from left ear to back of the head it was having congestion and pain in the swollen oscipital area it was going through back bones.please suggest.i was feeling feverish but when I measure the temperature it was normal.i was not able to sleep with the pain in the neck and ear and stretching jaw

Fever with chills need to be evaluated as such by a physician. The headache you have been having may be a primary headache.
physician consult for fever with chills. to test for urinary and gastrointestinal infection. To consider neuro imaging