Pain after masturbation
4 days ago after masturbation penis got puffed up and like swell up. After 2 hours it back to normal . But i have pain in rectum and sometimes penis feel like pinched up . But getting normal flow in urine and getting erections. But why i am having pain in rectum and pelvic area. Please help . I don't have swelling or bloood or something but pain

The urge to masturbate varies from individuals to individuals. Therefore you may masturbate to the extent of your satisfaction levels. Otherwise masturbation is totally harmless unless it interferes in your daily routine or productive jobs. if your habit of masturbation is adversely affecting your daily routine, then you may need counselling to get rid of this issue. We can help you treat that. For further treatment you can consult with me in Dr. Monga Medi Clinic or consult me directly by taking a consultation on PRACTO  share all details with me.
Avoid seeing porn. Avoid masturbation.          Masturbation is done by almost every body during adolescent age  and even afterwards.. It is not harmful if done in moderation.Both men an women can enjoy the sexual release it provides. But if you do in excess then it can lead to lots of problems. Do not see porn. Avoid masturbation. Avoid remaining alone. Do yoga. .Excessive masturbation can lead to damage of nerves supplying the penis which in future may lead to shrinkage of organ, low sexual stamina, early discharge (premature ejaculation) etc. . It should not interfere in your daily life. Detailed medical history has to be taken before providing you treatment.
Hi don't worry There are few possibilities need evaluation Share few more detail history
chat through online private chat for guidance and advice