Pain adjacent to Gluts

Hi, I am having pain at the lower corner side of gluts for last 4 months, earlier i ignored it because i was going to gym and i thought it would be a simple injury which would go after sometime as i do squats in the gym. Just out of curiosity I searched in the google for exact body part name where i am having this pain because its not common, medical terms i found out are TFL(Tensor facia Laate) and Gluteus Minimus as per the human muscluar chart i can guess in these areas i am having continous pain, i went to jeevika hospital to meet orthopedic doc he gave me pain killer, some tests like Uric Acid-serum, CBC, Renal Panel - I(RBS, UREA, CREAT, ELECTROLYTES) AND RHEUMATOID factor test for joints later all reports came normal and for one week ultrasound and interferential physiotherapy were also done still i am having this pain now i am clueless. Reports attached Please help
views-icons 34 Views 4 Shares Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Pain adjacent to Gluts

Mr. Ahsan Khan (P.T.) Mumbai | Physiotherapist
Sometimes the treatment takes more than 2-3 weeks. Stick to the treatment.
Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello, in your reports your WBC count is higher which suggest inflammation or infection, did you have any fever in that period of time,, or are you going to gym now also,, if you are still going to gym then you need stop and take rest and consult Physiotherapist, if you had any fever then consult orthopedician again,,, if it is troubling you much then you may need MRI scan to see any lesion in that part.