Pain 8n right foot
I am having pain in my right foot for last 3 months. When I sit for continuous 2 hours and after that I walk, I feel so much pain in my right foot. Sometime the pain area increases from my foot to my knee. One thing I would like to share here that my weight has been increased big tym in last 6 months. It is over 90 kg

Dr. Biswajit Dutta Baruah
Orthopedic Surgeon 13 yrs exp Chennai

Thanks for asking me to reply. There are several reasons for pain in the foot. Right fascia in the sole can cause pain at the bottom pic the heel bone towards the sole. Calcification or inflammation can cause pain in the back of the heel. These are the two most common reasons for for pain. Sometimes right does our flowers can cause foot pain. Occasionally synovitis of the ankle joint (inflammation of the lining of the ankle joint) can also lead to pain. A visit to the nearest ortho surgeon can help  arrive at a diagnosis quickly. Clinical examination and xrays can aid him in concluding the exact cause of pain.