Paim right abdomen
I feel pain in my right abdomen constantly for few days. I have noticed that it starts and remains for days whenever I lift some weight or such things. Please suggest

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, pain in right abdomen may be due to cholesistitis, kidney stones, hepatitis, colitis, urinary tract infection, vericocele, hernia, worm infestation, appendicitis, costocondritis (in lower part of rib cage), inflammatory bowel disease etc or simply because of muscle spasm due to lifting heavy weight, please visit a general surgeon to diagnose you. Avoid lifting heavy weights.