I am having bmi index of about 28-29.. Do I need to get any medical help for any disease, like thyroid test ?? Or just continue physical exercises to reduce weight?
44 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello, According to the VIM that you have shared seems that you are obese and you need to start working starting with the cardio exercises and for that assistance you need to hit the gym and start working out under guidance of your trainer and only working out alone will not help you need to change your diet habits like avoiding fried foods, fat foods, stored foods, alcohol, junk food. You may take oatmeal for breakfast and roti with boiled vegetables, salads or sandwiches in the evening, and roti with curry along with one more serving of salads. If you are a non vegetarian you can have three fist full servings of white meat that is chicken. You need to consult doctor if you have following signs 1. Giddiness 2. Headache 3. Fast heartbeat 4. Sweating 5. Nausea and vomiting 6. Chest pain 7. Difficulty in breathing in work Take care if your health
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.