8 years old child taking proper and controlled diet but having overweight. Please suggest me the best doctor for him in hyderabad.
views-icons 32 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. Consult a paediatrician and a endocrinologist in your city. Search for best doctors near you on practo or visit a good hospital near you. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?