Overflow menses
Before 7 years i came to know i have fibroid. i have regular period, no pain. but for last 3 months my menses is overflow, for 2-3 hours i want to change my pad for 2nd and 3rd day of my period. i am unmarried, expect to get marriage, child birth. how i can save me to lead normal life? please

Hello, What is the size of fibroid now? I would suggest that you visit a gynaecologist and get a pelvic and abdominal ultrasound done for further evaluation.
Kindly consult a gynac nearby....every aspect is necessary to take in account as like your age, size of fibroid, hormonal changes, ovarian function.. Take advice in detail as its necessary  as you are doing marriage....
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Whats the status of the fibroid now? Get a ultrasound abdomen and pelvis done and get it checked out by a gynaecologist in person for further evaluation and management.  She will be able to help you further. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.