Over weight

I want to reduce my weight, i want to have a good body but every time i try hard it lasts for a maximum of one week. Had a breakup recently and that is also hunting me now! Can you please suggest me a proper diet which can be followed in coimbatore!? I'm not alcoholic or a smoker Thanks in advance
views-icons 32 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Over weight

Dr. Rahul Poddar Ghaziabad | Laparoscopic Surgeon
It is good that u r motivated to loose weight. The diet i am telling u is ideal diet and provides all nutrients and gaurantees weight loss without being hungry. Stop consuming: milk and all milk products, rice , oil, ghee, junk food of all kind.packaged foods any kind. Refined foods any kind. Breakfast : fruits and only fruits, all kind. Lunch/Dinner: salad (cucumber tomato kakdi carrot etc) 1 small plate, only one chapati, abundant vegetables, green vegetables 2 katori, sprouts 1 katoti, daal 2 katori, Evening half to 1 hour prior to dinner: fruits full plate. Have plenty of water. Morning one hour walk in sunlight is essential for balanced nutrients.