Over weight

I want to loose weight but i m nt able to give enough time for workout as i m a student and also professionally an artist. I eat less but do not follow any diet..as i m too tired from my work schedule nd do not have tht much of energy to come home and prepare my food. But now my sister is getting married in 2 months. I want such a diet chart that i can follow properly nd evn suggest me some exercise that does nt take much time but gives good result. I m in my college from 9 to 3.. i get break from 11:30 to 12. Then class in evening 6 to 8.. please suggest me somthing that i can manage both.. my daily routine and even the diet.. also i have headache issue... so even suggest me somthing for that.. thank you

Doctor Answers (1) on Over weight

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. It's difficult to give you a diet chart here. I would suggest you consult a good dietician in person so that she can tell to what to eat what not. In general I can say you should avoid carbohydrates and have high protein and high fiber diet. Do cardio workout like running, jumping jacks, brisk walking etc. Losing weight is not so easy, lot of dedication and hard work is required. Regards