Over weight and headache

Hello sir, am working as a Tech support engineer. Am suffering from overweight my weight currently is more that 100 also i do some of exercise about only 5 min a day after that am getting breathing problem. i also feel like hungry all the times i feel like i eat more but while i go the toilet(motion) in the morning i feel like onle very less the motion is going. i have 2 questions 1) is there anyway to increase my digestion speed 2) is there anyway to reduce hunger? and any FAT burner suggestions please HELP me in this. Also there is one morething i wear specs with power of -6.00 nearly when i see pc for long time am getting some unconsciousness feel like fainting please suggest me anything for that

Doctor Answers (1) on Over weight and headache

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Weight gain happens either due to addition of extra calories or due to failure to spend calories consumed...these extra calories deposited in our body as fat..for weight reduction you have to consume less calories and spend more...avoid junk foods,carbohydrates like rice etc,avoid oily foods...add proteins and fibre rich foods to your diet with green tea,green leafy vegetables, fruits...do regular exercise at least 2 hours a day...Fiber, the part of a food that doesn’t get digested, plays an important role in your digestion. It helps to keep stool moving through your bowels. If you lack enough fiber in your diet, your stool can become stagnate, dry and hard. Increasing your fiber intake will help promote soft and bulky stool. Foods that are fiber-rich include beans, fruits, whole grains, beans and vegetables...Consult nearest dietitian they will do the needful.