Over sleep

She moves to college, coaching centres. She'll be attending tests, exams,. And totally tired at the end of the day... And has her dinner., at last studies for hours and finally sleeps.. Wakes early morning then her routine starts... I'm not able to express this but this is a problem... She sleeps much...

Doctor Answers (4) on Over sleep

hi, please explain your problem in detail. from what you have written, she is not over sleeping. she has college to attend, studies which makes a person mentally tired and therefore sleep will set in. still i would like you to explain your question in detail.
Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
I really could not understand by your description. Still I think you are the parent . Please understand the stress she undergoes everyday in meeting her routines everyday and still she had not given up with that extra pressure. Allow her and her body to rest so that she will be rejuvenated by the next day morning to start afresh. If that is not the problem do visit a Psychologist first by yourself before taking her and share your felings to them properly and deal the issue.
Dr. Lakshmi T Rajan Chennai | Counselling Psychologist
Dear friend,
Ask her to follow simple relaxation techniques. She needs rest to her mind along with physical rest.
Any further help needed, please contact me.
Visit www.mastermindfoundation.com
Wishes
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.... I can understand your concern.. she is going through stressful life.. Burden of tuition and classes making her restless... May be she is in 2 ND puc so she is going through all these.. She needs rest ,one study according to one's capacity parents must understand this.