Over does ibuprofen??
Taken ibuprofen 4800mg in 24hr for a week n 600mg daily randomly after I have dirrhea nausea vomiting headache slight chest pain Didn't do this intentually was trying to heal a toung percing didn't realise how much I was taking

Dr. Kanchan Sharma
Pain Management Specialist 3 yrs exp Jaipur
Newer guidelines for nsaids use is only for 7days ...kindly donnot use them for more than this...consult any gp for ur symptoms n take proper treatment for that .... Donot take over counter drugs just like that they r gonna harm u more... Kindly consult a doctor before taking them...

Side effects of taking expired ibuprofen Ibuprofen before pt test Paracetamol and ibuprofen