Ovary cyst

I have done ultrasound and in report pcod detect. After that i take fertility medican and after some days i have done 5 internal ultrasound. Internal ultrasound detect ovary cyst and egg did not grow.egg is same size in 2 week. Can i take hormon injection for fertilty and any side effect ? any body issue by Internal ultrasound again and again by laser?can i get pregnet with ovary cyst. My weight 67 kg height 5"2.

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Pune

Try to decrease your wt by 10 kg.. It will definitely help you to ovulate spontaneously.... And take a treatment from a fertility expert
Dr. Sachin Dalal
Gynecologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

I agree with the other doctor. You need to consult a fertility specialist for your problem.

Hi..... If you're trying to become pregnant, you may need a medication to help you ovulate. Clomiphene is an oral anti-estrogen medication that you take in the first part of your menstrual cycle. If clomiphene alone isn't effective, your may need metformin to help induce ovulation..... Consult Gynecologist for further evaluation and treatment.....
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
If you really want to know the root cause of your problem and heal, please read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health feeds. Hope that helps....