Outer Ear pus with bad smell
Since my birth I have pus in my outer left ear .. Everyday pus comes out and it has bad smell.. I gone through operation when I was 16. . but after some years it came back again.. I opted for homeopathy 2 months.. No results.. What to do.. Plzz plzz help..

Start tab augmentin 1gm twice Tab enzoflam twice a day Tab pantop dsr twice a day And apply neosporin h ointment local application twice Everything for 7 days Once infection subsides go for surgery

You might have preauricular sinus infection. Please continue antibiotics. And once infection subsides, you should have surgery for it
You can have further online consultation
This is called a preauricular sinus or fistula.. The best treatment is surgical excision.. There are chances or recurrence if it is not excised completely.. Please consult your doctor in person for excision.. Medication won't help in curing it permanently
Hi...you are having preauricular sinus infection... Firstly infection should be treated with antibiotics... They you should go for revision surgery!! And homeopathy has no role in this treatment!!
online consultation