Out coming from penis
Sir,some gelly type fluid always come out from my penis specialy in case of any jurking or shaking of my body,,it is happening for about 1.5yr,now it becomes more frequent.Now a days I m feeling so uncomfortable n so weak that I can't study properly I have no tendency to do anything,,,so please help me...plzzzz,
81 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

During sexual arousal, the body goes through distinct phases of physiological change. As soon as you become aroused, if you’re male, blood flows to your penis, which results in erection. Once arousal continues, a small internal sac, the Cowper’s Gland, sends a slippery fluid down the urethra and out the end of the penis to clean out any uric acid remaining from your last urination...consult nearest psychiatrist they will help you further
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.