OT for speech delayed
Hi, My son is 2 years and 9 months old. We refer to a child specialist because he has a speech delay ( speaks in 2 to 3 words) and doesn't follow many instructions. Doctor have advised for Occupational therapy and speech therapy. She said cognitive abilities (skills) are perfectly fine. Should I be worried about ADHD or ASD? She has prescribed 2 syrups also mindfull and cognicare. Where we can go for these therapies in gurgaon? Where

No need to worry.. he will come around..
try to interact with him more..like asking questions..
leave him playing with other kids
I am not sure with your history if your child had any hearing assessment done. If it's not already done, you can try that because according to your history he has problem in following instructions.