Orthopedist
While working out, felt something on the lower left side of my abdomen. After two. Days the area below the left abdomen I.e thighs and calves upto knee is paining so much that I content l couldn't sleep at night. What is the problem.. How to rectify it

Dr. Arunabha Das
General Physician 4 yrs exp Darjeeling
Ultrasonography of whole abdomen should be done presently. Urine for r/e and m/e. For pain relief, tab. Zerodol -p 1tab twice daily after food s.o.s and tab Pantocid DSR 1tab twice daily before food for 10days. Take ORS 4times daily, take plenty of fluid, if you are feeling cramps due to hot season. Take complete bed rest for 2days. Review s.o.s.