Orthopaedic problem
Sir I have fallen down from stairs and my right hand joint is getting swelling and getting pain what is the best medicine
124 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. A.P Aparna
Homeopath 16 yrs exp Hyderabad

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

After fall,if u get swelling with pain,then immediately u need to see any Orthopedic specialist n as per his advicecits ideal to go for X Ray,then only u can get rt prescription n T/t r procedure whichever necessary.Now for time being u can take pain killer but it does not come undet my speciality,so i m not able to suggest.There r Homeo medicines also there as per symptoms only could b prescribed.If no fracture identified,then u can use those,evn if any mild hair line r a bit major fracture was identified,then aldo simultaneously with that procedure like POP r medication,u can take Homeo gor better Healing.TC.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?