PAIN IN LEFT HAND SHOULDER JOINT
I had pain just below the neck from last 1.5 months, but due to anxiety the pain got shifted to different portions in my left hand.. Finally now now I am facing heavy pain in shoulder joints and muscle.. Till now once or twice I felt a spike or pain in left thigh.. Don't whom to consult.. Plz guide me

Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..

Seems like a cervical spondylopathy. You can consult an orthopaedician if you want. However, you can personally consult me online for prescriptipn and exercises for instant relief.