ORTHODONTICS

I wanna straighten my teeth. I met orhodonist! He checked&took photos entire my tooth! He suggested to wear braces! But my friend told me that braces treatment effective works only below 20years! I was 24! So can I go for braces? How many days should wear it? Its straighten my teeth? Tell me best clinic in Hyderabad!

Doctor Answers (5) on ORTHODONTICS

Dear friend from hydbd.. Pl take professional advise seriously.. Your good friend is not a qualified orthodontist.. And secondly there are many good orthodontist in hydbd. One thing you take care that you visit a qualified orthodontist .. Trust your orthodontist for doing a good work
You can get treated as long you have strong teeth and gums and willing to spend time and money.
U can take orthodontic treatment, time depends on the condition of teeth and ur bone how it reacts to the clips, one thing is sure it is matetteer of time result is confirmed. To my knowledge dr raghavendra is a good orthodontist ethical with good skill.
Orthodontics has no age limit
Hi you can correct your alignment of teeth at this age. Not right to say treatment time Without clinical evaluation. To my knowledge Dr.Pradeep in kukatpally is best but his charges are little high. Finally its you get Wat you pay for. His contact is 99123 nine zero nine six six