Orchitis and testicular atrophy
When I was in class 11 I suffered from mumps followed by orchitis and now I'm getting signs of testicular atrophy...so is there anything I can do about it??is testicular atrophy reversible?? What are the future consequences of this disease...please I'm waiting for genuine suggestions and help!!!thanks in advance😀

What are your symptoms?. Testicular atrophy due to mumps orchitis is a known entity. But you can't do anything now if the testes are atrophied. Don't worry, it may not be serious. I would suggest that you do an ultrasound examination of the testes to know the exact size of the testes. In addition doing a semen analysis is of help to assess your fertility.

Testicular atrophy causes Symptoms of testicular atrophy How to cure vaginal atrophy