Orbital asymmetry
My husband has one left eye bigger in size than right eye, it can't be judged by naked eye but clearly visible in pictures..he was operated for squint in his childhoid.Both eyes are weak but left eye have a very less visibility or no vision at all..can anything be done to reduce this asymmetry..please help.

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

hello It is very difficult to comment without actually examining your eyes kindly send me a photo of your eyes so that i can review the size of eyes and guide you
Dr. Arjun Kumar Singh
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 38 yrs exp Patna

Very less vision in left eye has  resulted in amblyopia & amblyopia has led to divergent squint. I think in childhood squint surgery was  done to straighten the eye,it was only cosmetic surgery & it takes again anatomically divergent positions in five yrs,this may be reason,result of resugeory in lazy eye in not good.
Dr. Vishal Arora
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 8 yrs exp Gurgaon

Asymmetry can arise due to the following 1. Proptosis which is bulging due to something pushing the eye ball from behind 2. Asymmetry of eye lids. One eye lid covering more than the other. The eye lid that covers more will give an appearance that the eye is smaller 3. Residual squint. 4. Thyroid dysfunction can also lead to this problem but causing a asymmetry is nit common If he falls in any of the above categories something can be done after through examination of the cause.