One eye gets bigger
From last few months my left eye has become bigger, before there was quite much redness and irritation also.. but now after some eyetubes by doctor its not red but it is still bigger and there is some vibrations i can feel in my left eye. i feel when I continuously use computer or during weekdays or officdays it is bigger and in weekends I.e. while no work it is not that bigger. what is the reason of this and how I can cure this?

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

hello It is very difficult to comment without actually examining your eyes kindly send me a photo of your eyes so that i can review the size of eyes and guide you
Dr. Arjun Kumar Singh
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 38 yrs exp Patna

From your history ,not able to guess diagnosis either you send  photos or better consult local Opthalmologist.
Dr. Pranav Dave
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 11 yrs exp Surat

It is better to follow your ophthalmologist. Difficult to comment without examination.