Oral problem
Hello doctor. I visited a oral surgen in kolkata. And he said i have stage 3 osmf... I stopped taking gutkha and all few month back.. So could you please tell me is there any chance it will convert into cancer. Docyor gave me some mouth wash and antioxident.

Hello Sir.. you need to visit a oral medicine specialist to completely evaluate your lesion. Regards..
Till then continue with the medication as prescribed by the respected doctor and avoid gutka n related products.
You can book your appointment through practo at our clinic and get your check up done.
OSMF is always a condition to be taken seriously. However you have already stopped your Gutkha habit and are having antioxidants. Eat healthy and maintain good lifestyle with good eating, exercising and sleeping habits. That will go a long way in prevention.

oral thrus