Oral pigmentaion
I am 24 years old n hav oral pigmentaion problem cheeks had become black n grey n was ex tobacco chewer,want to remove that balck-gray pigmentaion so please give right doctor who would solve the problem

If the pigmentation is on the cheeks then you should consult a good skin specialist or cosmetic surgeon. Oral pigmentation in the gums is difficult to change
In my opinion, you first should get it diagnosed, what type if pigmentation it is since there is history of tobacco chewing. If its just a pigmentation it can be cleared according to which area it has involved.
get a oral checkup done.
as a word of caution, would suggest to see doctor asap and eliminate the possible differential diagnosis..