Operation charges

My sister has been diagnosed for chocolate cyst on right ovary 4.1mm, operation cost Rs45000/- not economical. This is the least cost given by the current Dr. What would be the reasonable cost for said laparoscopy. The patient is under Treatment for Thyroid. Do reply it is genuine, looking for more reasonable and economical according to my financial condition.

Doctor Answers (3) on Operation charges

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. I can understand your concern and I'm also sorry for her condition. i hope she is not in too much pain. but, this is not a platform where you can get answers for such questions. we do not provide quotations for any procedures. if you are facing some symptoms, then you can post them here and we could give you a rough idea what it could be and what are he do's and don'ts. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Hi studay you case pl try best homeo doctor consult the practo.I sure 100% ok. Dr.Swarup kumar ghosh.
Dr. Pallavi Mehta Mumbai | General Physician
Hello Madam, Chocolate cyst needs to be operated if it is severe in size. Moreover if you cannot afford laparoscopy,you can opt for an open surgery. Also, it is not necessary to undergo the surgery at private hospital, you can even go to government hospitals like JJ hospital or KEM where the treatment is even better and at much affordable rates.