Open poresandmild freckle

I have open pores and mild freckles on my nose area. I use to have pimples during my young age ,now I don't get much, however the impact was open pores and flat moles..I am fed up of applying whitening creams , capsules suggested by many ....finally want to do laser it safe and How much will it cost to treat open pores and freckles through laser ?

Doctor Answers (1) on Open poresandmild freckle

Dr. Shishira R J Bangalore | Dermatologist
Greetings. For freckles, u can go for chemical peels, as they give quite good results for freckles. even your pores reduce to some extent just with peels. Also micro dermabrasion will help u. Only if these are not helpful, u can do lasers which are very safe. The cost of the treatment depends on the type of laser the dermatologist is using and also on the area to be covered. Cost differs accordingly. If only your nose is being treated, then it may cost u around 2000- 3000 per session . Regards Dr Shishira