Ope. is needed in hernia
Please doctor tell me operation is needed in hernia. It is compulsory? And if I do operation then it will effect my sexual life??

Hello there....., If your hernia does not bother you, you can wait to have surgery.... In some cases, hernias that are small and painless may never need to be repaired. Most people with hernias have surgery to repair them, even if they do not have symptoms.... Surgery is the primary treatment for inguinal hernias. It’s a very common operation and a highly successful procedure....