One sided headache

I have one sided headache which moves from one side to other, initially the pain was severe, now it is slightly less but there is a continuous feeling of throbbing on one side. When I take great bath it appears as if something is filled in head due to which a feel slight pain when looking backwards, it has been there months since this problem started. On consultation with my ENT surgeon , he told i had slight polyp developed in my left maxillary and asked me to go for a CT scan for brain and pns , should I consult a neurologist first and then take scans?
views-icons 49 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on One sided headache

doctor profile image
Dr. Anusha D
5 yrs. of exp | Chennai | Neurologist
Certainly...You can consult a neurologist to rule out migraine and other causes of headache...Further details regarding ur headache will be needed which will be sought by the neurologist during the consultation...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?