One sided headache
I have one sided headache which moves from one side to other, initially the pain was severe, now it is slightly less but there is a continuous feeling of throbbing on one side. When I take great bath it appears as if something is filled in head due to which a feel slight pain when looking backwards, it has been there months since this problem started. On consultation with my ENT surgeon , he told i had slight polyp developed in my left maxillary and asked me to go for a CT scan for brain and pns , should I consult a neurologist first and then take scans?

Dr. Anusha D
Neurologist 10 yrs exp Chennai

Certainly...You can consult a neurologist to rule out migraine and other causes of headache...Further details regarding ur headache will be needed which will be sought by the neurologist during the consultation...