One side foreskin fused

I am from India. I am 38 Years Male, My problem is that my foreskin is fused / joint with each other on one side, other side is normal as shown in pictures. this has happened in previous 3 to 5 years, its not the case from childhood but foreskin was bit tight when I was young. No pain, its not creating me any problem but I want my to make my foreskin normal like others. I want the Glans / Head of penis must come out of foreskin like others as of now it does not, please suggest me the correct solution about how to restore it. Other ​undergone laparoscopic surgery previously some years back approx 6 yrs back for kidney stone and the devices to remove stone passed through penis opening

Doctor Answers (1) on One side foreskin fused

Hi.I am indeed impressed with you in-detail analysis and photographic illustration of your fused prepuce. However, i would strongly suggest you to see a qualified urologist at the earliest. This is important since- the condition as to why the fusion occurred needs to be assessed and you may even require a circumscision/ with +/- biopsy of the specimen of foreskin removed. Kindly do not ignore this.
see a qualified urologist near you
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging/Practo Direct