One side ear blocke probl

Sir I m 29 yr women my one side ear is blocked from more than 3hrs I want to know is there any serious problem or something else plz help me should I go to doctor
views-icons 33 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on One side ear blocke probl

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello . No when there is too much wind,travelling by flight or different pressure zones you tend to get this feeling...try to close your nose and puff your mouth and with pressure...just fay calm for sometime...it will come back to normal.mbut if clogging is due to wax or water then you may need Ent help...thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?