Ointment for anus wound
Sir after my fissure surgery i am using betadine ointment for anus wound but still wound is not fully healed is there any other ointment for faster wound healing ?

Hello I understand your concerns Homeopathic treatment can help you to heal post operative wound completely without any sideffects that are part of conventional medicines please contact me directly or ask me at dramisha.com Online consultation and medicines at your doorstep also available nationally and internationally Warm regards Dr Amisha Mirchandani 09819       055014

After 15 days of operation u can  apply cow ghee with Turmeric power on anal . Let me know how many days before u did fissure surgery

Anus fissure treatment Betadine ointment for boils Betadine solution for wound care