Oily skin and scalp
Please suggest some good shampoos that i can use on a regular basis. I have an oily scalp which requires daily wash. Thanks in advance.

Doctor responses for similar questions

You are suffering from hormonal changes causing Androgenetic alopecia causing hair fall. It's completely stoppable even regrowth of hair is possible with certain medications without any side effects. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. So, it's a must for diagnosing which grade, you are in for an effective treatment. Please meet me in my clinic or do direct personal online consultation by sending photos for accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.
Link to question
Does this answer your question?
Oily scalp is due to overactive sebaceous gland  ,attracting more dirt ,dandruff production and making hair sticy.In some cases glands block n also can cause hair loss.Homeopathy will help you in curing scalp in a healthy way .Please contact through practo for further guidance
Link to question
Does this answer your question?
Consul t dermatologist- trichologist
Link to question
Does this answer your question?