Oily skin and scalp
Please suggest some good shampoos that i can use on a regular basis. I have an oily scalp which requires daily wash. Thanks in advance.

Doctor responses for similar questions

You can use Salisia KT lotion as shampoo for now. But you need to get your scalp properly examined to know whether the excessive flaking is because of seborrheic dermatitis or an inflammatory condition like psoriasis. Kindly do not delay the treatment and get a consultation done with a qualified dermatologist how are you can get an online consultation privately with pictures if you wish. Hope this is helpful.
Link to question
Does this answer your question?
You are suffering from hormonal changes causing Androgenetic alopecia causing hair fall. It's completely stoppable even regrowth of hair is possible with certain medications without any side effects. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. So, it's a must for diagnosing which grade, you are in for an effective treatment. Please meet me in my clinic or do direct personal online consultation by sending photos for accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.
Link to question
Does this answer your question?
Need to check whether it's sebopsoriasis.... Do direct online consultation  by sending photos, otherwise meet me at my clinic, for accurate diagnosis and treatment
Link to question
Does this answer your question?