I want to know why do I have so excessive oily and greasy skin? What should I do to control this oil from the face? I have a sensitive skin so don't do any beauty treatments except apply the creams that my dermatologist have given me but I have still not found the solution to my problem. There comes a layer of oil which is too embarrassing for me. Please help.
Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice
Oily skin is a natural skin type. You can take precautions to prevent excessive oily skin.
Kindly provide additional details:
1. Which creams are you using presently? (As mentioned, prescribed by your dermatologist)?
2. Which facial cleanser are you using?
3.Hot, Humid weather?
4. Pimples ?
Meanwhile, take care of following precautions:
1. Stay in cool environment. Avoid hot n humid weather
2. Increase intake of water; 2-3 litres of water per day.
3. use facial cleansers with salicylic acid 1% 0r 2% as main ingredient that will help in oil control.
4. use non comedogenic moisturisers.
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.