Often pimples and acne
I had a problem of pimple and acne few years back but the same got cleared. but from this year again the same thing has been started again. I have an oily skin and I use deriva bpo gel as prescribed but the pimples are not recovering.

Consultant a doctor you need to take tablet  isotretinoin after taking written consent
visit a dermatologist
What about your cycles Any history of dandruff
This requires oral medication And certain tests to rule out hormonal issues Deriva Bpo gel needs to used carefully to prevent redness , irritation
Kindly consult online with proper history and tests
You are having acne vulgaris grade 3. You need a complete course of appropriate oral medicines too. Are you married ? Are you planning for pregnancy ? Needs a detailed evaluation so that appropriate treatment can be given to you.
consult online with me for detailed prescription and guidance
Pls start with a good skin care regimen and get a detailed consultation to understand the cause of acne. You can book for an online consultation here or visit clinic