Odd work hrs effect healt
I am working in rotational shift.the shift changes frequently in two weeks.please don't suggest me of changing the job as I know that's not possible untill one year. Please suggest some diet plan.i am having constipation and sinusitis problems before working which causing more issues

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

U need to reduce 10 KGS that too fat not muscle. U don't need to change job u need to adjust diet accordingly. I can help with 4-5 KGS in month. That too fat not muscle.
Hello there...., Increase your fiber intake. Adding fiber to your diet increases the weight of your stool and speeds its passage through your intestines. Slowly begin to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables each day. Choose whole-grain breads and cereals... Exercise most days of the week. Physical activity increases muscle activity in your intestines. Try to fit in exercise most days of the week...